Terms of Service
Inbook.in owns and maintains the web site. The Website provides Users with information which recognizes the importance of social media as a communication tool.Inbook.in is committed in Providing range of services to its clients though social media.
The use of this Website is governed by the following terms and conditions and all the applicable laws including but not limited the Information Technology Act 2000 and the Rules made there under(as amended from time to time). By accessing Inbook.in site the user agrees to accept, without limitation or qualification, all the terms and conditions. The Contents of the Site including the terms and conditions are subject to change at the sole discretion of Inbook.in, without prior notice.
1. These terms and conditions shall govern your use of our website. By using our website, you accept these terms and conditions in full; accordingly, if you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use our website.
2. If you register with our website, submit any material to our website or use any of our website services, we will ask you to expressly agree to these terms and conditions.
3. You must be at least 18 years of age to use our website; by using our website or agreeing to these terms and conditions, you warrant and represent to us that you are at least 18 years of age.
II. Acceptable use
1) You must not:
(a) Use our website in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the website;
(b) Use our website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
(c) Use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software;
(d) Conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent;
(e) Access or otherwise interact with our website using any robot, spider or other automated means, except for the purpose of search engine indexing;
(f) Violate the directives set out in the robots.txt file for our website; or
(g) Use data collected from our website for any direct marketing activity (including without limitation email marketing, SMS marketing, telemarketing and direct mailing).
2. You must not use data collected from our website to contact individuals, companies or other persons or entities.
3. You must ensure that all the information you supply to us through our website, or in relation to our website, is true, accurate, current, complete and non-misleading.
III. Registration and accounts
1. You may register for an account with our website by completing and submitting the account registration form on our website, and clicking on the verification link in the email that the website will send to you.
2. You must not allow any other person to use your account to access the website.
3. You must notify us in writing immediately if you become aware of any unauthorized use of your account.
4. You must not use any other person's account to access the website, unless you have that person's express permission to do so.
IV. User login details
1. If you register for an account with our website, we will provide you with OR you will be asked to choose a user ID and password.
2. Your user ID must not be liable to mislead and must comply with the content rules set out in Section 10; you must not use your account or user ID for or in connection with the impersonation of any person.
3. You must keep your password confidential.
4. You must notify us in writing immediately if you become aware of any disclosure of your password.
5. You are responsible for any activity on our website arising out of any failure to keep your password confidential, and may be held liable for any losses arising out of such a failure.
V. Cancellation and suspension of account
1. We may:
(a) Suspend your account;
(b) Cancel your account; and/or
(c) Edit your account details, at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation.
2. You may cancel your account on our website.
VI. Privacy and Cookie
VII. Your content: license
1. In these terms and conditions, "your content" means all works and materials (including without limitation text, graphics, images, audio material, video material, audio-visual material, scripts, software and files) that you submit to us or our website for storage or publication on, processing by, or transmission via, our website.
2. You grant to us a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, store, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your content in any existing or future media OR reproduce, store and publish your content on and in relation to this website and any successor website OR reproduce, store and, with your specific consent, publish your content on and in relation to this website.
3. You grant to us the right to sub-license the rights licensed.
4. You grant to us the right to bring an action for infringement of the rights licensed.
5. You hereby waive all your moral rights in your content to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law; and you warrant and represent that all other moral rights in your content have been waived to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.
6. You may edit your content to the extent permitted using the editing functionality made available on our website.
7. Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach any provision of these terms and conditions in any way, or if we reasonably suspect that you have breached these terms and conditions in any way, we may delete, unpublish or edit any or all of your content.
VIII. Your content: rules
1. You warrant and represent that your content will comply with these terms and conditions.
2. Your content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any person's legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action against any person (in each case in any jurisdiction and under any applicable law).
3. Your content, and the use of your content by us in accordance with these terms and conditions, must not:
(a) Be libelous or maliciously false;
(b) Be obscene or indecent;
(c) infringe any copyright, moral right, database right, trade mark right, design right, right in passing off, or other intellectual property right;
(d) Infringe any right of confidence, right of privacy or right under data protection legislation;
(e) Constitute negligent advice or contain any negligent statement;
(f) Constitute an incitement to commit a crime, instructions for the commission of a crime or the promotion of criminal activity;
(g) Be in contempt of any court, or in breach of any court order;
(h) Be in breach of racial or religious hatred or discrimination legislation;
(i) Be blasphemous;
(j) Be in breach of official secrets legislation;
(k) Be in breach of any contractual obligation owed to any person;
(l) Depict violence in an explicit, graphic or gratuitous manner;
(m) Be pornographic, lewd, suggestive or sexually explicit;
(n) Be untrue, false, inaccurate or misleading;
(o) consists of or contain any instructions, advice or other information which may be acted upon and could, if acted upon, cause illness, injury or death, or any other loss or damage;
(p) constitute spam;
(q) Be offensive, deceptive, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, harassing, anti-social, menacing, hateful, discriminatory or inflammatory; or
(r) Cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety to any person.
IX. Intellectual Property:-
This website is protected by intellectual property rights and is the exclusive property of the Company. Any material that it contains, including, but not limited to, texts, data, graphics, pictures, sounds, videos, logos, icons or html code is protected under intellectual property law and remains the Company or third party’s property.
The following is a list of Trademark and Copyright owned by Inbook.in:-
a) Inbook.in - Service mark and Logo
You may use our trademarks only with our permission. Any other use or modification of the content of the Company’s website without the Company’s prior written authorization is prohibited.
Third Party Intellectual Property Rights:-
Using our Content does not give you ownership of any intellectual property rights in the Content you access. You may not infringe the intellectual property rights associated with any Content. This does not restrict you from obtaining express permission from its owner or as otherwise permitted by law. These terms do not grant you the right to use any branding or logos found in our Content. Do not remove, obscure, or alter any legal notices displayed in or along with our Content. Unless otherwise notified at the time of access and as referred to above, IP.com does not and cannot offer any license or use in the Content you locate on our Website or any of its databases.
X. Advertisements and Other Commercial Content
1. Our goal is to deliver advertising and other commercial or sponsored content that is valuable to our users and advertisers. In order to help us do that, you agree to the following:
(a) You give us permission to use your name, profile picture, content, and information in connection with commercial, sponsored, or related content (such as a brand you like) served or enhanced by us. This means, for example, that you permit a business or other entity to pay us to display your name and/or profile picture with your content or information, without any compensation to you. If you have selected a specific audience for your content or information, we will respect your choice when we use it.
(b) We do not give your content or information to advertisers without your consent. You understand that we may not always identify paid services and communications as such.
XI. Breaches of these terms and conditions
1. Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, or if we reasonably suspect that you have breached these terms and conditions in any way, we may:
(a) Send you one or more formal warnings;
(b) Temporarily suspend your access to our website;
(c) Permanently prohibit you from accessing our website;
(d) Block computers using your IP address from accessing our website;
(e) Contact any or all of your internet service providers and request that they block your access to our website;
(f) Commence legal action against you, whether for breach of contract or otherwise; and/or
(g) Suspend or delete your account on our website.
2. Where we suspend or prohibit or block your access to our website or a part of our website, you must not take any action to circumvent such suspension or prohibition or blocking (including without limitation creating and/or using a different account).
1. We may revise these terms and conditions from time to time.
2. The revised terms and conditions shall apply to the use of our website from the date of publication of the revised terms and conditions on the website, and you hereby waive any right you may otherwise have to be notified of, or to consent to, revisions of these terms and conditions or We will give you notification of any revision of these terms and conditions, and the revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of our website from the date that we give you such notice; if you do not agree to the revised terms and conditions, you must stop using our website.
XII. Choice of law