Forums » Off-Topic Discussions

पाक अधिकृत कश्मीर इसको लेने के लिए कदम उठाने चाहिए ?

• August 8, 2019 6:40 PM IST

<***>भारत सरकार ने आखिरकार कड़ा फैसला लेते हुये धरा 370 को हटा दिया. <***>क्या आपको लगता है कि पाक अधिकृत कश्मीर  के सामरिक महत्व को देखते हुये इसको लेने के लिए कदम उठाने चाहिए ?
  • August 8, 2019 7:04 PM IST

Yes. Ofc.....to me there is neither POK nor IOK. So through discussion convince to each other and settle the issue. As a weaker country like Pakistan, India should support Pakistan's economy and  once it will start, then USA and China's influence will come down on Pakistan. Now there is no 370 so we hope there will be Gross development in Kashmir and that will bring peace in the valley. Once we have peace, then we as a bigger country should spread out our hands towards Pakistan for it's development and ultimately we can have peaceful valley for our next generation.

• August 8, 2019 8:47 PM IST

True. I do agree with you 

[blockquote]Anindya Mazumdar said:

Yes. Ofc.....to me there is neither POK nor IOK. So through discussion convince to each other and settle the issue. As a weaker country like Pakistan, India should support Pakistan's economy and  once it will start, then USA and China's influence will come down on Pakistan. Now there is no 370 so we hope there will be Gross development in Kashmir and that will bring peace in the valley. Once we have peace, then we as a bigger country should spread out our hands towards Pakistan for it's development and ultimately we can have peaceful valley for our next generation.

[/blockquote]

• 2 posts
    January 3, 2020 10:13 AM IST

बहुत अच्छा, मुझे लगता है कि मुझे वह ज्ञान मिला जिसकी मुझे आवश्यकता थी। मैं आपकी पोस्ट में कुछ जानकारी देखूंगा और संदर्भित करूंगा। धन्यवाद

subway surfers

• 2 posts
    February 5, 2020 8:37 AM IST

मुझे लगता है कि मुझे वह ज्ञान मिला जिसकी मुझे आवश्यकता थी। मैं  run 3

• 1 posts
    March 28, 2020 1:10 AM IST

The Thai religions believe in the *** and goddess. The research paper writing service explains that the worship is the most perceive way to admire someone. They asked them for help in need. The statues and the marks are used as a signature of the worship.

• 186 posts
    April 1, 2020 5:04 PM IST

whoah this weblog is excellent i love reading your articles. Stay up the good paintings! You already know, lots of persons are looking round for this info, you can aid them greatly. https://royalcbd.com/product/cbd-gummies-25mg/

• 186 posts
    April 12, 2020 8:56 PM IST

Simply wish to say your article is as surprising. The clarity in your post is simply cool and i could assume you are an expert on this subject. Well with your permission allow me to grab your feed to keep up to date with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please continue the enjoyable work.

shane black films

• 1 posts
    April 25, 2020 3:04 PM IST

A lot of people don't realise the importance of having Instagram likes for their business. Many of them just think that the likes will help to boost their status on the site, and they do quite the opposite. The likes are very valuable in that they help to increase your number of friends and followers, and in the long run you will reap the benefits. By igfollowers

• 186 posts
    April 26, 2020 2:02 PM IST

I can’t really help but admire your blog” your blog is so adorable and nice ,    
    improve ecommerce

• 186 posts
    April 28, 2020 3:41 PM IST

This is very interesting, You are a very skilled blogger. I have joined your feed and look forward to seeking more of your wonderful post. Also, I have shared your site in my social networks!
    best CBD gummies

• 186 posts
    May 4, 2020 12:26 PM IST

After study many of the blogs on your website now, and that i truly much like your technique of blogging. I bookmarked it to my bookmark internet site list and will be checking back soon. Pls have a look at my web page at the same time and inform me if you agree.
    best CBD capsules

• 186 posts
    May 10, 2020 1:03 PM IST
    Hello, i think that i saw you visited my weblog thus i came to “return the favor”.I am trying to find things to enhance my site!I suppose its ok to use a few of your ideas!! best CBD oil for sleep

• 186 posts
    May 14, 2020 4:02 PM IST

Nice post. I discover some thing very complicated on distinct blogs everyday. It will always be stimulating you just read content using their company writers and rehearse a specific thing from their site. I’d prefer to apply certain with the content in my weblog whether you do not mind. Natually I’ll offer you a link on the web blog. Appreciate your sharing. best CBD oil

• 186 posts
    May 18, 2020 11:28 PM IST
    Its like you read my mind! You seem to know a lot about this, like you wrote the book in it or something. I think that you could do with a few pics to drive the message home a bit, but other than that, this is excellent blog. A fantastic read. I’ll definitely be back. best CBD oil for anxiety

• 186 posts
    May 22, 2020 11:22 PM IST

Thanks for the blog loaded with such a large amount of information. Stopping by your blog helped me to induce what i used to be yearning for.
    best CBD gummies

• 186 posts
    June 1, 2020 1:56 PM IST
    bike racks could really help you secure your bike when you leave it ,. Zellige Tile