Forums » My Relations

right of suicide or आत्महत्या का अधिकार

• June 17, 2018 5:26 PM IST

Recently some famous personalities committed suicide. Every year we hear death by some of youngsters. Do they have right? Don't you think life is not 100 metre race but marathon?

अभी कुछ समय पहले प्रसिद्द लोगो ने आत्महत्या की.हर साल हमारे छात्र  और युवा  आत्महत्या कर लेते है. क्यों करते है? क्या उन्हें इसका अधिकार है?

• 22 posts
    June 17, 2018 7:56 PM IST

Ha I think they have the rights unless and unless society is ready to come forward to help one in need. Like kisaans. We all talk about their miserable condition and on the other hand don't ever forget to bargain with them :( 

This post was edited by Inbooker at June 17, 2018 8:02 PM IST
  • June 18, 2018 10:36 AM IST

I don't think anybody have right to commit suicide. Your life is not your life only but this society has invested huge resources. Yes you have right to live your life as u want. Be rebel against what you don't like, u don't want to follow currupt things don't follow, u don't want to pursue profession which ur parents want, don't pursue, marry with ur chosen girl or stay in live in. Do whatever you want without violating laws of land but no one has right to commit suicide.

This post was edited by Pradeep kumar Jain at June 18, 2018 10:38 AM IST
    • 22 posts
    June 18, 2018 10:57 AM IST

[blockquote]Pradeep kumar Jain said:

I don't think anybody have right to commit suicide. Your life is not your life only but this society has invested huge resources. Yes you have right to live your life as u want. Be rebel against what you don't like, u don't want to follow currupt things don't follow, u don't want to pursue profession which ur parents want, don't pursue, marry with ur chosen girl or stay in live in. Do whatever you want without violating laws of land but no one has right to commit suicide.

[/blockquote]

:)

• 13 posts
    June 18, 2018 11:05 AM IST

Jab life mai koi rashta nhi dekhta ya koi saath nhi hota ek dam tut jane ke baad hi insaan ye faisala kartA ha.....AP logo ko us conditions ke aas pass agar dekhe to unki madd kijiye kaise kyu ye vichar aarahe ha unko samjhaye or rokiye let discuss koi aatamhayat kyu karta ha......ek dam to koi uttha jakar mar gaya yessa nhi ha......to let try to find the reason behind the sucied.....

Recently some famous personalities committed suicide. Every year we hear death by some of youngsters. Do they have right? Don't you think life is not 100 metre race but marathon?

अभी कुछ समय पहले प्रसिद्द लोगो ने आत्महत्या की.हर साल हमारे छात्र  और युवा  आत्महत्या कर लेते है. क्यों करते है? क्या उन्हें इसका अधिकार है?

[/blockquote]

• June 19, 2018 10:49 AM IST
    frustration ki wajah se mere hisab se
    • 13 posts
    June 19, 2018 11:19 AM IST

But frustrating. Hona hi kyu jo mila teek jo nhi mila uske liye mehanat karni change??

[blockquote]Ajay_Agnihotribrother'S AJ said:

frustration ki wajah se mere hisab se
    [/blockquote]

• August 12, 2018 9:46 PM IST

Nahi aisa nhi karna Chahiye koi adhikar nhi

[/blockquote]

• August 12, 2018 9:52 PM IST

Good

[blockquote]Inbooker said:

Ha I think they have the rights unless and unless society is ready to come forward to help one in need. Like kisaans. We all talk about their miserable condition and on the other hand don't ever forget to bargain with them :( 

[/blockquote]

• August 14, 2018 1:33 PM IST

Best place to buy OSRS gold on RSgoldfast. I am still missing like eight or so pages, and consequentially I have not seen the third end. I hope Chloe gets a happier ending than simply successfully helping the player character escape. NPCs such as Jane Doe appear to  OSRS gold imply that she might be sort-of ok, even as a ghost.What's Maplestory so different now?In summary my main questions are when and why did they change all the MapleStory maps (greatly reduce most map sizes) and how big is the participant base today?

So I return to play MapleStory afterwards like 8 years since I used to love this game and it's so different now and it makes me sad. I played it was in open beta upward through release up until they came out together with the pirate therefore it only had 5 courses I think. However, why are all the maps so small now?

You used to be able to walk on the huge ship in Lith Harbor and now it is reduced to nothing. When you'd jump off a ledge in Ellinia you would fall for like 10 or 15 seconds til you hit the floor. Now it is a very small leap. . All the NPC's are crunched together today and it doesn't look great. They put all these big screens up in the townswhich is ok I guess. And why is the cab free(you used to pay or I am paying and don't understand it)?

It is so easy to travel around and among the buy RuneScape gold  funnest parts of older MapleStory was traveling the long distances with buddies and huge maps to research. You can walk on the power lines and cranes from kerning town and Peorion was enormous and it took so much longer to reach the top. They added all of these fancy teleport abilities and super hastes and triple jumps for just like every class but reduced all the map dimensions?

https://www.rsgoldfast.com/News/2018-summer-holiday-free-gold.html

• 4 posts
    November 30, 2018 12:10 PM IST

More and more players are buying MapleStory 2 Mesos, and I believe many people who like to play MapleStory are no strangers to the game MapleStory 2. If you like this game and are ready to Buy MapleStory 2 Mesos .Then you can consider MMOAH.

At MMOAH, you will buy the cheapest products and enjoy the best service. Especially these days, they offer special big deals . If you choose MMOAH, you can enjoy many discounts that you didn't have before, and this discount will definitely satisfy you! At the same time, they will have a professional and efficient team to serve you, answer your doubts and be unclear in the transaction.

This week , join and buy MapleStory 2 Mesos ! Great discounts are waiting for you!  I hope you don't miss this opportunity!