Forums » My Relations

Do you regret your marriage, and why?

• 22 posts
    June 20, 2018 8:03 AM IST

Simple and straight question. If you are on the other side then also tell us about your bond.

• 13 posts
    July 2, 2018 3:25 PM IST

[blockquote]Inbooker said:

Simple and straight question. If you are on the other side then also tell us about your bond.

Not Get Image
    [/blockquote]

कभी कभी वो होता है जो आप सोचते नहीं हो कभी कभी जो अपने सोचा वो होता है 
    कभी कोई रिश्ता अच्छा या बुरा नहीं होता न  ही व्यक्ति अच्छा या बुरा होता है ।

परिस्थिति सब को अच्छा या बुरा बनती है ये जरुरी नहीं के दो अच्छे लोग अच्छे पति पत्नी हो 
    कुछ समय वातावरण हालत ये होते है की दो अच्छे व्यक्ति जो एक दूसरे के साथ होते है एक दूसरे की केयर भी करते है साथ भी रहते है फिर भी एक दूसरे को प्यार नहीं कर पाते .............पति पत्नी का  रिश्ते दो परिवार से जुड़ होते है सिर्फ दो लोगो से नहीं ....सबको खुश रखने और सब का ध्यान रखते रखते पति पत्नी का प्यार खो जाता है ......इसलिए उसको जाताना भी जरुरी है 

If u love some one say openly.....some time eyes said lie ....
    • 13 posts
    July 19, 2019 4:13 AM IST

The on-line world might be bogged downwards with the help of counterfeit web logs without a proper personal message nonetheless put up was basically awesome not to mention value typically the read through. Regards for the purpose of showing this unique when camping. Capital Gains Tax

• 2 posts
    September 6, 2019 9:37 AM IST

Love is always a wonderful thing to be cherished, thank you for sharing so much!

wuxiaworld

• 1 posts
    December 12, 2019 1:50 PM IST

Before giving them the work for my assignment, I first checked the rushmyessay reviews to see if they had positive feedback. This is the only way I will be comfortable with them.

• 13 posts
    February 15, 2020 9:45 PM IST

This is simply the info I'm discovering almost everywhere. Many thanks for the weblog, I simply sign up your site. This can be a good weblog. inch. iSum.com

• 1 posts
    February 18, 2020 9:52 AM IST

This tutorial will show you how to setup an account in Gmail.

gmail sign up 2020

• 194 posts
    April 1, 2020 5:05 PM IST

whoah this weblog is excellent i love reading your articles. Stay up the good paintings! You already know, lots of persons are looking round for this info, you can aid them greatly. https://royalcbd.com/product/cbd-gummies-25mg/

• 194 posts
    April 12, 2020 8:57 PM IST

Thank you for the sensible critique. Me & my friend were just preparing to do a little research about this. We got a book from our area library but I think I learned better from this post. I am very glad to see such wonderful info being shared freely out there…

Cayo Santa Maria

• 194 posts
    April 18, 2020 5:18 PM IST
    Therefore, rather than simply shooting down the option and neglecting it altogether, it might perhaps be a good idea to consider this and take the different aspects of it into account.   situs judi bola resmi

• 194 posts
    April 26, 2020 2:02 PM IST

Nice post. I learn something tougher on distinct blogs everyday. Most commonly it is stimulating to study content from other writers and use a specific thing from their store. I’d prefer to use some while using the content in this little weblog whether or not you do not mind. Natually I’ll provide you with a link on the web blog. Thank you for sharing.
    cryogenic oxygen plant manufacturer

• 194 posts
    April 28, 2020 3:41 PM IST

You ought to be a part of a tournament personally of the most useful blogs over the internet. I’m going to suggest this site!
    best CBD oil

• 194 posts
    May 4, 2020 12:27 PM IST

But wanna  input on few general things, The website  pattern  is perfect, the  content material  is  rattling  superb  : D.
    best CBD gummies

• 194 posts
    May 10, 2020 1:04 PM IST

My friend first found your blog on Google and she referred your blog to me.:~”.-
    best CBD oil

• 194 posts
    May 14, 2020 4:03 PM IST

Thanks for sharing your ideas. I would also like to say that video games have been actually evolving. Technology advances and improvements have aided create reasonable and interactive games. These kind of entertainment video games were not actually sensible when the real concept was first of all being used. Just like other forms of technologies, video games as well have had to grow by means of many many years. This itself is testimony for the fast continuing development of video games. best CBD capsules

• 194 posts
    May 18, 2020 11:29 PM IST

You made some respectable factors there. I seemed on the web for the problem and found most people will associate with with your website.
    best CBD oil for arthritis

• 194 posts
    May 22, 2020 11:22 PM IST

I discovered your blog post internet site on google and appearance some of your early posts. Keep in the really good operate. I simply additional increase your Rss to my MSN News Reader. Seeking forward to reading far more from you finding out down the road!…
    best CBD oil

• May 30, 2020 9:30 PM IST

Great article with excellent idea!Thank you for such a valuable article. I really appreciate for this great information.. a course in miracles free

• 194 posts
    June 1, 2020 1:56 PM IST
    Superior blog! I truly love how it is simple on my eyes and the information are well written. I’m wondering how I could be notified whenever a new post has become made. I have subscribed to your RSS which must do the trick! Have an excellent day! outlook calendar meeting room booking

• June 16, 2020 3:11 PM IST

Kirsten Vangsness weight loss sets an example that weight loss is possible through natural ways. She decided to change her weight for herself and not by someone else’s opinion. She once stated that it’s okay to be different. Kirsten Vangsness Weight Loss Causes

• 15 posts
    September 1, 2020 12:26 PM IST

I read some articles on this site and I think your blog is really interesting and has great information. Thanks for sharing.

boxnovel

• 1 posts
    September 19, 2020 5:43 PM IST

I am glad to read this article. google